Add An Instructor to Your Course Site
- Navigate to your course site and make sure Edit Mode is On (in the top right of your screen).
- Under Course Management in the left hand navigation menu, click on Users and Groups to expand the selection.
- Select Users.
- In the top left of your screen, click the Find Users to Enroll button.
- In the Username text box, type the NetID of the person you would like to add.
- Next to Role, change the selection to Instructor. Next to Enrollment Availability, make sure "Yes" is selected.
- Navigate to your course site and make sure the left-hand menu is expanded (if it isn't, click the menu button with 3 lines in the top left corner).
- From the navigation menu, click on Participants.
- On the next page, click the Enroll Users button in the top right of the main section.
- Under Enrollment Options, in the Select users section, type the NetID of the person you would like to add.
- From the drop down menu that appears, select the name of the person. Once this is selected, their name will appear to the right of Select users.
- Next to Assign role, select Teacher from the drop down menu.
- Then click the Enroll selected users and cohorts button.